Other problem-solving solutions:
Durebind is a low inclusion pellet binder for animal feed. Application of Durebind contributes to a high pellet quality and gives more flexibility in feed compositions. The low inclusion binder binds / glues feed components together so that pellet integrity is maintained during transport and storage.
High pellet quality is of increasing importance due to the growing awareness of the positive effects of good pellets on Feed Conversion Ratio, increasing growth and animal uniformity. Good pellets also result in less feed waste, less dust and a higher feed density, which increases transport and storage capacity.
- improvement of the durability of pellets;
- increasing the pellet strength;
- supporting high animal performance;
- reduction of feed waste;
- improvement of transport and storage characteristics.
Noptima 7010 is rumen by-pass methionine. Methionine is for high producing ruminants usually the first limiting amino acid in their rations. Adding extra unprotected methionine is not a good solution because the microbes in the rumen will use up the methionine before it can be absorbed and used in the animal's metabolism. Noptima 7010 is a rumen by-pass methionine, protecting the amino acid from degradation in the rume. At the same time, the protective coating is digested in the first part of the small intestine, where the methionine is then released for absorption.
Sufficient digestible methionine is essential for optimal production, as it is required for milk protein synthesis and liver metabolism.
- supporting optimal digestible amino acid profile for ruminants;
- supports higher milk yield and high milk protein content;
- reduces risks for ketosis and fatty liver;
- highly concentrated and thereby easy so use in concentrates and premixes;
- enables reduction in crude protein.
Mouldblock is used to protect animal feed and grains from deterioration caused by mould growth. Mould growth easily occurs during storage and free condensation water can greatly accelerate the process. Mould growth is associated with mycotoxin formaction. Mycotoxins can already in very low quantities have serious effects on animal health and performance. Mouldblock is composed of carefully selected organic acids and protects the feed and grains against deterioration caused by mould growth.
- protection against mould growth;
- preventing the build-up of mycotoxins in feeds and raw materials;
- preserves the full nutritional value;
- prolongs shelf life.
Supports Higher Milk Yield and Fertility
SanaVit 7020 is rumen by-pass Choline. Choline is an essential nutrient for high producing ruminants and is also known as vitamin B4. Choline is essential for proper functioning of the liver and correct fat metabolism. Insufficient choline easily leads to metabolic disorders, which especially in the period around parturition can cause serious health problems. Extra choline supports a higher milk yield and supports fertility, making it easier for animals to become pregnant again. This is because choline supports a healthier energy balance, which can be very negative immediately after giving birth.
Simply adding choline sources to ruminants' rations is not an effective method of choline supply, as the vast majority of choline is metabolised by rumen microbes and the animals will hardly benefit. SanaVit 7020 is protected against degradation in the rumen and delivers choline to the intestines where it is absorbed and transported to the liver.
- supporting liver function and fat metabolism;
- improvement of milk yield;
- improvement of the pregnancy rate after first insemination / coming into heat;
- reduction of the risk of ketosis;
- helps to prevent fatty liver and supports liver recovery;
- support of feed intake by improving the animal's well-being.
Oxblock is used to protect animal feed and other ingredients against oxidation. The synergistic combination acts as an antioxidant and radical scavenger. By preventing oxidation, palatability is ensured and shelf life extended. Oxblock is easy to disperse throughout the feed.
- providing highly effective protection against oxidation;
- prolongs shelf life;
- improving palatability;
- protecting fat-soluble vitamins and ingredients against oxidation;
- excellent distribution throughout the feed.